Marriage Mantri

Marriage Mantri

About Ask Naran Text Gadget

Solutions by Naran S Balakumar are posted here under various topics. Originally, they were answered in www.reachnaran.comand www.naranonline.wordpress.com. Currently, he answers only in www.reachnaran.com.

Disclaimer

Reiki is a self-healing, meditative and a yogic practice of Japan like our Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, and Mudras.

NARAN does not claim to treat any physical disease. Nor his advice is a replacement for any Medical treatment. Doctor’s advice and medication is to be strictly followed.

Any alternate healing, namely Reiki, Bach flowers, Switch Words, Mantras, and Mudras, enhances one’s mental will power to cope with their life problems.

Naran does not do Reiki healing; he only teaches....

By following his suggestions or by accepting the flower remedies, you are waiving of all your rights to bind him or claim any compensation under any circumstances.

Friday, 10 July 2015

If you truly love, go ahead and marry

Reena

As per your recommendation I was chanting “RELEASE RESISTANCE BOW CONCEDE CLEAR PAINT WITH DIVINE LOVE” since more than a month for my relationship issue.

I am also doing the forgiving exercise for my boyfriend and the girl too for more than a month time. But, I still don’t see any improvement in my relationship.

My problem was that my boyfriend family was not agreeing for our marriage due to inter-caste issues and due to this after trying a lot to convince them finally my boyfriend proposed a common friend of us for marriage as she was from the same caste.

Else his parents were fixing his marriage from their side. Though, we are still in contact, as we are emotionally attached to each other.

I am completely hopeless now as I don’t see any ray of hope for me. Why am I so unlucky especially in terms of love?

I have been through the same situation earlier also and this time I just can’t take it. I am losing the two important things in my life- my love and my dream career.

I am completely shattered and frustrated as I don’t know where I will end up.

Please help me to get what I want with divine blessings for once at least as I have always lost things which I want in my life deeply.

Naran

Analyse deeply within.

We forget that we are afraid to take bold decisions. When you are in love, you have to work out for the marriage.

Most of the people want to marry but with the consent and blessings of the parents. You cannot achieve both.

If one is not concerned about the caste or religion, while loving he should be unconcerned about it when marriage comes.

If you truly love, do not think anything else other than marrying. Go ahead and marry.

If you are concerned about the parents, respect them by not loving.

One is neither true to his/her parents nor to the lover.

It is a pity that most of the questions are of this type.

The chanting “RELEASE RESISTANCE BOW CONCEDE CLEAR PAINT WITH DIVINE LOVE” was given to you to have clarity with regard to true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.