Marriage Mantri

Marriage Mantri

About Ask Naran Text Gadget

Solutions by Naran S Balakumar are posted here under various topics. Originally, they were answered in www.reachnaran.comand www.naranonline.wordpress.com. Currently, he answers only in www.reachnaran.com.

Disclaimer

Reiki is a self-healing, meditative and a yogic practice of Japan like our Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, and Mudras.

NARAN does not claim to treat any physical disease. Nor his advice is a replacement for any Medical treatment. Doctor’s advice and medication is to be strictly followed.

Any alternate healing, namely Reiki, Bach flowers, Switch Words, Mantras, and Mudras, enhances one’s mental will power to cope with their life problems.

Naran does not do Reiki healing; he only teaches....

By following his suggestions or by accepting the flower remedies, you are waiving of all your rights to bind him or claim any compensation under any circumstances.

Wednesday 15 July 2015

How to make your parents agree?

Atewhs

I am in real trouble. I love a guy and we both want to marry but there are many obstacles in between.

Our parents won’t accept our relationship and neither do I want to hurt my parents. I really love them and respect them. Also, I don’t want to quit out of this relationship.

Are there any solution that our parents agree happily and the obstacles to get removed?

Naran

Chant “WALNUT, ROCK WATER, …………. (Insert your name and his name) TOGETHER DIVINE”

Atewhs

Thanks a Ton, sir will this even help so that our parents happily accept our relation.

Atewhs

Have been chanting WALNUT ROCK WATER …………. (Insert your name and his name) TOGETHER DIVINE….

Want to ask what does Walnut Signifies in it?

Read it on your Blog it’s for breaking line and relationship…so the query arises …… just want to know the meaning of it ……

Naran

Do not worry. This is a prayer to the flowers.

Some parents are conservative believing in tradition.

Walnut please break this belief.

Rock water makes them flexible and understand our love.

Walnut and rock water make all of us think in the same line (TOGETHER DIVINE) so that my marriage takes place with the consent of my parents.

Are you happy?

Pray this chant as many times as possible. Surrender. Surrendering to the flowers only will make things happen.

Atewhs

As my parents were compelling to meet a guy for marriage and I asked you mantra for getting it postponed as I love guy and need time to disclose it.

I chanted it 1000 times mantra, but I have to make a great fight, which worsened the situation at home.

My parents are torturing me, I mean scolding me and taken me back home. Please help me so that situations get back normal.

Naran

Don’t blame your parents. Probably they don’t see what you see in that guy.

Add “VERVAIN CHICORY” to the previous chanting and continue.

Atewhs

I am not blaming my parents for anything. According to them their point of view is right.

But, I am just denying meeting the guy of their choice.

They became so rude and strict. Were not allowing moving out of home, to talk anybody and so. I just want that they should calm down and things get normal.

Mantra you gave me was “CHANGE DIVINE ORDER, FIND DIVINE ORDER”.

This you gave me to postpone things. Do I need to continue chanting it and where to add VERVAIN CHICORY?

Naran

Either go against their wish or remain without complaining.

For you your view is correct. For them their view is correct.

If you think that they are putting a lot of restrictions, talk to them with open mind instead of being in resentment.

Chant “VERVAIN, BEECH, WILLOW, CHICORY, CHANGE DIVINE ORDER, FIND DIVINE ORDER”.

Nothing was given to postpone anything. Everything is given to change as per the divine order.

When everything changes to Divine order. When any event or person changes to Divine order, everyone finds happiness and love.

The Divine order is a state, where everyone understands the other, where everyone does not imposes his will, where everyone sees the beauty in others and where everyone stops blaming the other.

Change and Find Divine order: the above chanting is given for you to change.

When you change to a state of love, you parents will change. Both will see from the same point of view.

At this lower stage, one cannot say who is right or who is wrong.

When you have a higher perception, which can come only after your internal change, you will understand that everything is happening as per the higher plan – divine order.

Understand this. Evolve yourself. You will accept what I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.