Marriage Mantri

Marriage Mantri

About Ask Naran Text Gadget

Solutions by Naran S Balakumar are posted here under various topics. Originally, they were answered in www.reachnaran.comand www.naranonline.wordpress.com. Currently, he answers only in www.reachnaran.com.

Disclaimer

Reiki is a self-healing, meditative and a yogic practice of Japan like our Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, and Mudras.

NARAN does not claim to treat any physical disease. Nor his advice is a replacement for any Medical treatment. Doctor’s advice and medication is to be strictly followed.

Any alternate healing, namely Reiki, Bach flowers, Switch Words, Mantras, and Mudras, enhances one’s mental will power to cope with their life problems.

Naran does not do Reiki healing; he only teaches....

By following his suggestions or by accepting the flower remedies, you are waiving of all your rights to bind him or claim any compensation under any circumstances.

Friday, 10 July 2015

He doesn’t want to marry me now

SPSP

I am unmarried 34 years girl. Doing Pooja and chat from last 15 years but still marriage is not happening.

My parents are feeling so tense for me. I’m too much worried for my parent’s because they are old age too.

I am under depression form last so many years. Before one year one boy proposed me for marriage but rejected it because I feel may be he was just joking.

But after that he is always trying to talk with me. I also love him too much and can’t live without him.

He doesn’t want marry with me now and he didn’t talk with me from last so many days. Please give me guide how he will ready for the marriage.

I love him too much and now my age is not like that to find other option. I am thinking 24 hours for him and do not concentrate on my job.

My financial situation is so bad that I can’t leave my job. Please help me get married with that boy.

Naran

Chant “VERVAIN, CHERRY PLUM, CONTINUE DIVINE DELIGHT”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.