Marriage Mantri

Marriage Mantri

About Ask Naran Text Gadget

Solutions by Naran S Balakumar are posted here under various topics. Originally, they were answered in www.reachnaran.comand www.naranonline.wordpress.com. Currently, he answers only in www.reachnaran.com.

Disclaimer

Reiki is a self-healing, meditative and a yogic practice of Japan like our Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, and Mudras.

NARAN does not claim to treat any physical disease. Nor his advice is a replacement for any Medical treatment. Doctor’s advice and medication is to be strictly followed.

Any alternate healing, namely Reiki, Bach flowers, Switch Words, Mantras, and Mudras, enhances one’s mental will power to cope with their life problems.

Naran does not do Reiki healing; he only teaches....

By following his suggestions or by accepting the flower remedies, you are waiving of all your rights to bind him or claim any compensation under any circumstances.

Monday, 13 July 2015

Financially weak to get married

BJ

I (31+ male) want to get married as soon as possible. My most valuable time (5 to 6 years) passed away in the race of money earning.

But till now, I am not in good financial condition. And for that reason the marriage event was avoided by my financial situation more than one time.

This is the main bar (financial situation). After knowing my financial situation some proposals (which were almost done) were rejected by the bride party.

I lost lot of money in the share and commodity market. In this way my valuable time passed away.

Day by day this pain (my valuable time was passed away) is increasing.

All My friends are settled. All these tensed me very much.

But I can’t wait any more for any reason. I want to get married as soon as possible.

I read your most of the blogs. I found many things that you suggested for different persons.

1. “CONCEDE CLEAR CENTER FIND DIVINE PARTNER HOLE”
2. “SWEET CHESTNUT WALNUT OAK HORNBEAM”
3.”SWEET CHESTNUT WALNUT HORNBEAM”
4.”CHANT TOGETHER FORGIVE LOVE THANK DIVINE 100 times over a glass of water and drink it.”

I found some mantras also.

What should I do sir?

I am trying at my end to do friendship with someone. The friendship is possible but when I tried for marriage proposal, the girl no objection but the main bar is my finance position.

We are not financially strong and in our community (Marwari) they need financially strong candidate. I can do that but I have no enough time to wait for that.

Actually, I can’t wait a day more. Because day by day my age is increasing and this will be the 2nd bar. I can’t wait any more. I can’t understand what I should do.

My friends and relatives knock me every day for marriage. Now I am very much tensed, every moment. I want to get settled in a magical way if possible.

Naran

Since you are regretting the past and feeling you are rejected by others, take the flower remedies GORSE, HONEY SUCKLE, LARCH and PINE, 2 pills of each, one after the other for two times in a day.

Chant “OPEN AND ALIGN. FIND COUNT DIVINE NOW” as many times as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.